Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hey, I'm blogging!

So...... my first post. What do I write?
I created this blog to write and share thoughts, ideas, experiences... and then nothing.....The introversion is  reasserting it's self again, telling me I've nothing to say....hmmm I beg to differ.
So I will use my first post to tell you, the hoards of people who are reading.... no devouring my every word who I am.
So...that means I should know right? I guess that's one of the multitudes of reasons to do this.
I am a soon to be ex martial arts instructor from the Los Angeles area of California to become ESL teacher in Malaysia.
I will write about that transition and hopefully share things that people will find enjoyable to read.

Whew! take that introversion I have just written my first blog post!! huh? yes..I know it's short...wadda ya mean vague? So what, I've started....Hey I'm blogging!

1 comment:

Arnie YSL said...

Good luck!
Looking forward to reading more about your transition.